We are currently looking for the following :
Sales / Business Development Manager – Digital Marketing
Experience – 3 to 7 Yrs
Location – Gurgaon
Job & Responsibilities:
We are looking for Sales / Business Development Manager with experience in Digital Marketing to manage sales and develop new business for our digital marketing division of Canbay.
You must have experience in approaching new clients using cold calling, email marketing, social media. This is a target driven position and salary is no constraint for the deserving candidate.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position. You should have sold SEO services in your recent jobs.
Nature of Job
• Contacting new clients and developing new business by creating opportunities with clients/brands.
• Build a relationship with prospective clients/brands.
• Relevant experience & proven performance in new business development
• Good understanding of marketing & brand campaigns will be an added advantage.
• Candidates with ambition for growth and positive attitude will fit in well with the company
You must be self-driven and should be able to train junior colleagues as Business Development Executives.
Email Marketing Executive
Experience-1 to 3 yrs
• Lead Generation through bulk/ mass mailing
• Generate Leads for Digital Marketing, Web Designing, Development, and Mobile applications
• Sending Emails to International Clients
• Bulk/Mass Mailing
• Bulk email data extraction
• Mass mailing campaign management, campaign delivery, Third party tools
• knowledge like Mail Chimp, MS outlook etc
• Online Lead Generation
• Must have experience in generating leads from the international market for IT Services
Perform analysis, requirement elicitation, identify and utilize appropriate test case development techniques, coordination, & joint verification of certification procedures in web-based applications. Develop functional specifications and participate in all stages of SDLC lifecycle. Perform software testing process and practices including lifecycle activities such as test battery development baseline with the Product SMEs and Functional Experts, test execution and defect management, automation testing framework implementation for various functional and non-functional testing types, Accessibility Testing, Database Testing, Failover and Recovery Testing, Globalization Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Bug tracking using Bugzilla and PMSmart for reporting in different phases of Execution. Lead the development of modules and migration activities using various tools like Selenium and conduct database testing with databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL. Provide support as needed.
Must have Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in CS /Software/Electrical Engineering or related. Must have one year experience in the job offered or as software engineer/systems engineer. Experience must include one year of design, development, and testing of software and lifecycle activities as test battery development using Selenium, testing, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
In lieu of a Masters’ degree, the employer will accept bachelor’s degree in CS /Software/Electrical Engineering or related and 5 years of progressive experience in design, development and testing of software applications and any other acceptable combination of experience, education.
Full Time- 40 Hrs/ Week
Princeton, NJ and other unanticipated locations throughout the US. (Candidate may need to relocate to client locations for short or long term projects)
Human Resources, CANBAY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS 5 Independence Way, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ 08540 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.canbayinc.com
Extend your social network with our help… Contact and Join with The Business Work